Monday 2 May 2011

sounds from the overground - solitary rants for the listening man No.1

I read my old fanzines

I added randomly to the windows media player playlist and hit shuffle

I grabbed a handful of records

I downloaded 'wede man'

I sang along with 'Sympathy for the Devil'

I texted a friend to play 'Twist and Shout' by The Mamas and the Papas

I recieved my Jonny ticket in the post. The concert starts at 7.00pm. That's my kind of time - old man's time - last train back.

I contemplated buying the remastered Screamdelica and the new Panda Bear album

I played the Live at the Social - by The Chemical Brothers whilst travelling back and forth to Sainsburys

We listened to rock 'n' roll together in a dirty car.

I listened to a pirate radio station

I listened to Radio Three

Everyone should listen to Dion and the Belmonts and i will return to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment